Re: inviting Ying Chun Guo to join openstack-doc-core

Thank you for your invitation, Anne. I'd love to !

 I will try my best to work for openstack documents.
My English may be not as good as Chinese. But I have good experience in
programming.
Besides translation and bug fixing, I also can contribute to doc tools
development.
For example, I plan to work with CI team to automate document publishing
process and translation process
as much as possible.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)