Re: openstack-api-quick-start failing to build

It appears to be fixed again Sep 16/17, builds of that document were
run fine. Hm.

It's difficult to detect a real failure in a build - Jenkins seems to
be reporting failure even if the pom.xml file builds fine and the FTP
copy appears fine. I'm investigating, but not sure we're seeing real
failures.

Here's an example of a false red:
https://jenkins.openstack.org/view/API-docs/job/openstack-compute-api-doc/163/console

Will report back as I learn more, thanks for reporting! I'll update
the bug with this info too.

Anne