OpenStack Identity Developer Guide looking sad

Hi,

Just doing my regular run through the bugs, and at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/961370 I decided to have a bit more of a look at the OpenStack Identity Developer Guide.

A quick review:
* Comments (in English and Chinese) are criticising/querying the conceptual introduction's content, and I note that there isn't really anything much to tie together the disparate concepts. I'm sure there are diagrams out there that could help here too. * * There is some good content in parts of section 2, but particularly 2.2 - response types might need attention. This page appears to have failed its purpose of detailing that both xml and json are both acceptable for response and request, with the user comment "is it possible to send json authentication request to openstack?" * Section 3. API Operations provides no more assistance than would be available on api.openstack.org (However, due to https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1015119 this information isn't even showing on the API site)
* more user comments:
** "Keystone authentication and request body parameters (POST v2.0/tokens) are prerequisite to other admin API requests but astonishingly in not documented here!" ** "I was expecting to see set operations in this API. How do you create tenants, roles, users with the Identity API? Am I missing something huge somewhere?"

Thoughts?

Regards,

Tom

Follow ups