Re: Bringing SUSE In

Yeah, I can patch-the-patch next week to do so. I'll put a comment on
it to that effect.

So others know the magic behind the scenes: Looks like he's using
os="sles;opensuse" for all conditional text so the pom.xml needs some
work. Plus for it to build correctly, we may also need to change some
of the openstack-ci-puppet scripts, plus update the
www/install/index.html file to point to the new file, and get a new
disqus-id. Whew!

Anne