Re: Doc licenses

Hi all -
Yes, the Compute Admin Guide contains mixed licensing, some sections
are CC-by-SA.

Until we get the new CLA to indicate new additions are CC-By it'll
have to stay this way I believe. For now, it's Apache 2.0 unless
otherwise noted (as is the Compute Admin Guide).

You'll note that the text for the Compute Admin Guide is both:
 Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you
may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may
obtain a copy of the License at

WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied. See the License for the specific language governing
permissions and limitations under the License.

Except where otherwise noted, this document is licensed under Creative
Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode

Anne