Re: Doc meeting Tues. 1300 UTC #openstack-meeting

Hi all,

If my timezone math is correct, we have a meeting today at 13:00 UTC (eg
7AM Austin, 9PM Beijing, Midnight AEDT, 2PM CET)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20130108&p2=24&p3=33

The agenda at http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting is
currently:
Action items from the last meeting
Wiki migration
Doc tools update
Open discussion

Assuming Anne is safely asleep by now, feel free to add anything to the
wiki without fear of reprisal.

See you in 6 and a bit hours!

Regards,

Tom