Re: Fw: Openstack documentation jam at LCA

This is great! I'd suggest changing the content licensing to CC-By,
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.

If they're linking to the Rackspace Private Cloud docs, why aren't they
linking to the equivalent RedHat ones? And the Private Cloud docs aren't
open licensed that I know of. They're certainly worth reviewing though.
Just curious.

Outlining books is a great goal for the session, love it.

Thanks for sending -
Anne