Re: Tox builds - individual books?

On 06/11/2015 05:06 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just curious, is there the will (and ability of course), to set up our
RST books so that tox can run them individually? I did a bit of poking
around (with Matt's help), and it seems as though only the Networking
Guide is set up that way, but it should be simple enough to change
tox.ini to have a [testenv:bookname] for each one. Am I on the right
track here, or is there something obvious I'm missing?

You're on the right track.

This can be easily added but haven't done it since building is really quick and I wanted to avoid too much duplication that needed to be changed. Also, with common files, it's good to build all guides at the same time.

Btw. you can also just run the commands manually.

Why do you want to do this?

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)