Subject: Copying from wikipedia ;(
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:39:25 +0200
From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
To: openstack-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Openstack-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just reviewed one change and then some alarm bells started when I saw
"bla bla [2] ...." without a reference to [2]. Googling I found the
complete paragraph in wikipedia which is IMHO not acceptable.

I abandoned this change so that it will not go in.

Do we need some large boilerplate somewhere that says "Do not copy
contents from anywhere - especially wikipedia?"

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)