Re: Core List - December 2015

On 2015-12-02 03:46, Lana Brindley wrote:

We made it through Summit, and now we're hurtling towards the end of the year. Welcome to December!

Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:
Olena Logvinova
Olga Gusarenko

Are you sure? Olga just reviewed https://review.openstack.org/#/c/249829/

And I have seen both in reviews the last months...

This is the first time either Olena or Olga have appeared in this list, so let's wait and see what happens next month.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:
Atsushi SAKAI (90 days and contributor)
qiaomin032 (Contributor stats only)
Brian Moss (Contributor stats only)
Zhu Rong (Contributor stats only)
venkatamahesh (30 days only)

Atsushi-san is the only one eligible this month. As he also appeared in the last core review in September, I would like to recommend we invite him to the core team this time.

My recommendation for September is:
Drop: no one
Add: Atsushi SAKAI

Yay or nay?