Re: Core Team Review - March 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Anne Gentle" <annegentle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "Andreas Jaeger" <aj@xxxxxxxx>
>
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:56 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On 2016-03-03 01:19, Lana Brindley wrote:
> > > Hi core team,
> > >
> > > Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:
> > >
> > > Current cores not appearing in any stats:
> > > Matthew Kassawara
> > >
> > > Matt has been working hard on Install Guide testing (which doesn’t run
> > > through Gerrit), so this is expected. It’s also expected to impact the
> > > stats of other core reviewers involved in that task.
> > >

> > What does "not appearing in any stats" mean exactly?
> >

> I couldn't find him on Stackalytics, take a look at this (which makes me
> wonder if the affiliation change is broken?)
>
> http://stackalytics.com/?module=openstack-manuals&release=liberty&metric=commits&user_id=ionosphere80

That query is explicitly pinned to liberty only and also measuring commits not reviews. I would think these are the more relevant stackalytics views (and Matt is on them):

http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/openstack-manuals/30
http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/openstack-manuals/90

I still tend to use Russell's stats at:

http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/docs-reviewers-30.txt