Re: Core Team Review - July 2016

On 06/07/16 12:10, Lana Brindley wrote:
> Circling back ...
>
> On 06/07/16 08:58, Lana Brindley wrote:
>> OK, so as far as I can see, this is our consensus:
>>
>> Drop: no one
>> Add: Joseph
>
> I've informed Joseph of the core team decision, he was pleasantly surprised and is taking some time to consider the offer. He will get back to me before tomorrow to let us know his decision.

Joseph has agreed to become core. I will make the appropriate changes today, and announce it on the mailing list and the newsletter.

>> * We will drop Diane next month, unless we hear from her in the meantime
>> * We will reach out to Chen to discuss his contributions before adding him
>
> I have emailed Chen to find out how we can help with coaching.

I have heard back from Chen, he is interested in working on the HA Guide. Is anyone willing to fulfill a mentor-type role for this? I think it's great to have people interested in improving this guide, so we should definitely encourage this.

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
http://lanabrindley.com