Re: Extra ATCs for Newton

On 11/08/16 07:28, Lana Brindley wrote:
Hi cores,

Are you aware of anyone who should be granted Extra ATC status? From Doug's email to the dev list:

Following the Foundation bylaws [1] and TC Charter [2], Project
teams should identify contributors who have had a significant impact
this cycle but who would not qualify for ATC status using the regular
process because they have not submitted a patch.

In the past, docs have given extra ATC status to people who participated in docs sprints, as an example. If you know of anyone, let's shop the idea on this list. We need to have our proposals to Foundation by 16 August, so we don't have much time.

FWIW - Co-Authored-By is not included in ATC unless requested by the project:

git log --grep=Co-Authored-By --since=6.months | grep "Co-Authored-By" |
sort | uniq

fifieldt@usagi:~/temp/api-site$ git log --grep=Co-Authored-By --since=6.months | grep "Co-Authored-By" |
    Co-Authored-By: Cao Xuan Hoang (HoangCX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Co-Authored-By: Manjeet Singh Bhatia <manjeet.s.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>