Fwd: [openstack-dev] [docs] Stepping down from core

As per Matt's request, I have now removed him from the docs core list.

Matt's contribution to docs (and OpenStack has a whole) has been wide and deep, and we owe him a lot. He was instrumental in bringing the Installation Guide up to its current high standard, as well as implementing the rigorous testing regime we put that document through each release cycle. He has also been one of the main driving forces behind the Networking Guide in recent years.

Thank you for all your hard work, Matt, and all the best :)

Lana