[openstack-doc-core] Core team review - June

Hi core team,

Since the Dawn Of Time (I dunno when, sometime around July 2016) we’ve been using the Russell Bryant statistics to keep an eye on our core reviews. However, today I was simply unable to access the site and nobody else can either. So, this month I have adjusted and used Stackalytics, please note that this may cause some discrepancies between previous core reviews. Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:

  *   Anne Gentle
  *   Olga Gusarenko

This is the second appearance for Anne, however I know she is working hard at our theme consistencies, and has other patches in the works[2]. I am also aware that Olga has been travelling, and has otherwise been unable to contribute as often as possible. I will reach out to them both to ensure that there are no other issues.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:

  *   Bruce Benjamin (30 and 90 days)
  *   Nicolas Bock (30 days)
  *   KATO Tomoyuki (All 3 columns)
  *   Mario Pranjic (30 days)
  *   Akihiro Motoki (30 days)
  *   Melissaml (30 and 90 days)
  *   John Davidge (90 days)
  *   Stephen Finucane (Contributions only)
  *   Jay Bryant (Contributions only)

Melissa (ma.lei) and Bruce Benjamin have been appearing in two or more columns since the beginning of this year, and various times last year too. I reached out to them last month to see if either of them were interested in learning how to become core based off our recommendations, however I still have heard nothing back. If anyone knows how I can contact them, please let me know ☺

This month’s big thanks go to Nicolas Bock and Akihiro Motoki who have both stepped up from the Nova and Neutron teams respectively to help us out with any reviews and issues. Thanks guys!

My recommendation for April is:

Drop: No one
Add: No one

Yay or nay?

Thanks,
Alex

[1]  This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the months are in tabs at the bottom of the page): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hzl2_gfHp9bc0/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:annegentle%2540justwriteclick.com+status:open

Follow ups