Core review stats for November

Hi core team,

Going forward, I think it's more sensible to only track the top 6 or 8
contributions to openstack-manuals (currently we track the top 12), simply
because openstack-manuals isn't seeing much traffic any more after the
grand migration. Let me know if you have objections, recommendations, or
comments on this.

Below are the core reviewer stats for November [1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:

Nobody.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:

melissaml (99cloud)
Dr. Jens Harbott (x-ion)
qiaomin032 (99cloud)
guoshan (Awcloud)
Jay Bryant (Lenovo)
Bruce Benjamin (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory)
KATO Tomoyuki (Fujitsu)

To sum up, my recommendation for September is:

Drop: No one
Add: No one

Thanks,
pk