openstack-ossg team mailing list archive

Re: Please provide additional eyes on this patch

Adam,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I've asked Paul M from
Nebula (cc'd) to take a look at this.  First blush is that it may have
some problems.  Paul is an expert on web security and will most
certainly have some thoughts to provide.  Given the nature of the
patch and the existing discussion, it will take him some time to get
up to speed.  He is hoping to get some feedback posted later today.

Cheers,
-bryan