openstack-ossg team mailing list archive

Re: Vulnerability - LVM ephemeral images.

No, I don't think that's a good idea.  We just shouldn't be discussing
vulnerabilities on this list.

Vulnerabilities should be reported to the VMT and then allow us to bring
in people as necessary, including the OSSG if warranted.  Even if this
list was "private", I would not consider posting details here
responsible disclosure.

--
Russell Bryant