Subject: [openstack-dev] [nova][keystone] Message Queue Security
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 08:37:09 -0400
From: Simo Sorce <simo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: OpenStack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello list,
at the Summit we had a very interesting and productive discussion about
Message Signing/Encryption for RPC Messages sent via the Message Queue.

I would like to present a proposal that uses symmetric keys and a
central key server to address the problem:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MessageSecurity

I would really like to get feedback on the proposal, especially if there
are corner cases I have not considered.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York