From: openstack-poc-bounces+ewan.mellor=citrix.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-poc-bounces+ewan.mellor=citrix.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonathan Bryce
Sent: 17 January 2011 15:43
To: openstack-poc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack-poc] Discussion Item - Core Dev process

We have a proposal to take under consideration on the process for adding developers to the core group for sub-projects. The full proposal can be read here on the wiki:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/CoreDevProcess

Please review the proposal and respond to the list with either approval of the proposal or concerns and requested changes.