Re: Discussion Item - Core Dev process

On 01/17/2011 11:55 AM, Ewan Mellor wrote:

>> You can receive bug notifications, merge proposals, questions, etc. by
>> subscribing to them even if you aren't a member of a -core group. It's
>> kind of a manual one-time process that you have to do in a number of
>> different places. At the very least we should document the steps to get
>> all the relevant notifications.
>
> Bug notifications I can get.  I don't see any way to get blueprint notifications.
>
> Ewan.

Ewan,
Thierry and I will fix these issues in launchpad.  I agree that bugmail
and other notifications need to be easy to access.   We will start
making the changes this week.

Jonathon: I would like to make teh process for removing core devs a
separate proposal.  It needs to be thought through more, but we have an
immediate need for more coredevs.

Cheers,

Rick