Re: Discussion Item - Core Dev process

Thanks Rick.  I'm happy with the proposal as written, if we're going to define openstack-core as a developer/merge reviewer team, and find other ways to fix my information deficiency.

I didn't realise you had the ability to fix Launchpad itself.  I might throw feature requests in your direction in future ;-)

Ewan.