Re: Discussion Item - Core Dev process

So as it stands, we have Soren's official +1 and what seems to be general agreement from several others. There are also 3 additional points that this proposal has raised that need to be addressed separately:

1) Process for removal of core devs - Rick, do you want to propose this as well?
2) Better documentation for receiving full notification set from Launchpad (I will bring Anne Gentle in on this point)
3) In addition, potentially making the process of subscribing easier (Rick has already volunteered himself and Thierry for this one)

With those points acknowledged, I'll add my +1 to the proposed core dev process. I'd like to go ahead and see +/- votes form others on this one as it seems pretty simple and an item we have a more urgent need for.

Thanks,

Jonathan.