Re: Discussion Item - Core Dev process

Oh, "Set Answer Contact"!  That's _obviously_ the one I was looking for!  Maybe "Subscribe" would be better.

So at a guess, I can't subscribe to the Answers section for OpenStack because it's a rollup of Nova, Glance, and Swift, but I can subscribe to each project individually.  Is that right?  It would help a lot if it explained that in the UI.

Ewan.