Re: Project Directory Draft - feedback please

Here is a proposal on the steps for adding a project. The goal is to try to fill in the void between publishing a project that is related to OpenStack and having the project become an official part of OpenStack. That seemed to be the grey area that we kept dancing around in the previous discussions.

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/NewProjectProcess

Feedback welcome. You can edit directly in the wiki or respond to the list and I will gather the edits together--whatever is easier.

Jonathan.