Re: Meeting today

Jesse said he would be able to do 20:00 UTC/3:00 PM CDT today. We have three items that we needed to close out on:

1. Incubation/new project process - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/NewProjectProcess
- Was updated to include comments and recommendations from last week's meeting.

2. Standards body activity - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/StandardsCommittee
- Seems like we generally agree we should reject for now and let individual companies handle this.

3. Splitting existing project - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/SplitExistingProjectProcess
- This is a proposal that I put together based on the discussion of the topic in last week's meeting.

They've all been discussed to some extent. We can vote on them this afternoon or vote over email. If we aren't going to have enough IRC participation this afternoon, it's probably easier/faster/more convenient to just handle them over email and skip today's meeting. If there are other items that anyone wants to discuss, I'm happy to go ahead with the meeting as well.

One other thing: John Purrier has taken over Mark Interrante's appointed seat and is now a member.

Let me know what you all want to do for today.

Jonathan.