New PPB make up

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, we completed the Spring elections and now have a few new members of the PPB.

Thierry Carrez and Eric Day were both elected to general PPB seats with 12-month terms. Vish was elected as Nova PTL and will be vacating his general PPB seat which had a term through the Fall of 2011. Since that seat is open, Rick Clark will serve the remainder of that term as he came in 3rd behind Thierry and Eric in the general PPB election. John Dickinson and Jay Pipes are also joining as the Swift and Glance PTLs.

The list with the current members and terms is available and updated on the wiki: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance

We currently have a standing weekly meeting on Thursdays at 2000 UTC/3:00 PM CDT. There's a google calendar that you can subscribe to if you use a calendaring tool.

HTML:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6i49nddt8eqqi1kv0uoc8noh94%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

ICAL feed:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/6i49nddt8eqqi1kv0uoc8noh94%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Feel free to add items to the agenda on the PPB wiki page: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/PPB

Welcome to the new members and congratulations on your election!

Jonathan.