Re: PPB meeting tomorrow

So I seemed to have missed my first PPB meeting due to time zone
confusion on my part, but I read the IRC logs and agree with what was
decided, especially around openstack-common. I wanted to emphasize one
point mentioned that things like the new volume and network service
should not depend on nova (unless they need to spin up VMs for some
reason), and could be up and running with only openstack-common
(plus other non-openstack dependencies of course).

See y'all next week. :)

-Eric