Last PPB meeting notes and next meeting agenda

Did anyone write up what was discussed at the last meeting?  I think it would be good to post an update of what was discussed.

Also, is someone drafting up an offical core-project application.  I can't remember if a specific person volunteered to take that on.

I've updated the agenda and meeting time for next week here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/PPB

I added follow up topics for two of the main things that were discussed last time, as well as added a specific topic to talk about forums.openstack.org. This seems related to the overall topic of managing openstack resources, but i think we should talk about it for a few minutes specifically.

Vish