Re: Last PPB meeting notes and next meeting agenda

Here are a couple of links related to some of today's agenda items.

Template for application:
This includes most of the things that they ask for on the ASF incubation proposal template
http://wiki.openstack.org/Projects/IncubatorApplication

Rough (very rough) draft of thoughts on the incubation process:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Incubation

Talk to you guys in a couple of hours,

Jonathan.