Re: PPB Meeting on June 2nd

I agree that this makes sense as well. Something along the lines of projects can enter incubation at any point, projects that feel like they're ready to move to core will be voted on 6 weeks prior to design summit to be promoted or not. PTLs will be elected 4 weeks before (I believe this is the existing schedule). If you guys agree with this, I'll update the wiki pages dealing with this.

Does anyone have any other feedback on the incubation related pages:

http://wiki.openstack.org/ProjectTypes
http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Incubation
http://wiki.openstack.org/Projects/IncubatorApplication

I want to get these locked down so we can get clarity with some of the projects that are kind of in a limbo state. I'd really like to vote on the incubation definitions in the meeting tomorrow. Feel free to do an absentee ballot before then on the mailing list if you won't be able to make the meeting.

Jonathan.