Re: PPB Meeting on June 2nd

While, I'm not on the board any more, I would just like to chime in a bit:

The proposal for API for block storage was presented both at the design
summit, and on the mailing list afterwards.  All I received from that was
good feedback, and enough to continue our effort.  But, before we try to
offer an official spec for Nova block storage API, we felt it would be best
to prove the design out a bit first (which is the current stage we are in).
 Once the code is released, and the API design is a bit more proven, then it
will be offered up again as a more official spec for Nova block storage.

If I did not make this clear enough previously, I apologize.

--
Chuck