From: openstack-poc-bounces+john=openstack.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openstack-poc-bounces+john=openstack.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Purrier
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 1:10 PM
To: 'Jay Pipes'; 'Jonathan Bryce'
Cc: openstack-poc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack-poc] Meeting tomorrow

+1 on being totally transparent. Advocates for projects must be at the
meeting where the application is discussed, inevitably questions will come
up that can only be answered by someone with project knowledge.

Jay, what is your concern with PHP?

With all of the project integration work in flight with Keystone, it makes
sense to push on this project.

John