Re: Meeting tomorrow

Thanks, Andy. One of the things I rely on in Launchpad is notification
of when a particular branch/repo changes. I like to see the patches
applied to particular branches of code that I follow. Looks like there
is no similar functionality in GH, but wanted to check with you to see
if you know of anything like that? Or am I looking at the problem the
wrong way? Is there a more GH-ish way of following changes in code
repos?

Again, thanks in advance :)

-jay