Re: Meeting tomorrow

I understand the need to get through the first two issues. That being said, issue 4 is of pressing importance to me.

The swift team is anxiously awaiting our move to git/github, and I've been getting questions about it almost daily. We certainly want to be good Openstack citizens, and so we want to work with those who would be affected. I have been working on information on how we can perform the move successfully. These are on https://github.com/openstack/swift/wiki. Our desire is to set a timeframe for the move, and work with all affected parties to resolve anything that needs to get done. I'm currently thinking a move to github can be a requirement for our 1.4.2 release.

My concern is that if the code/issue hosting issues are not resolved, the migration schedule will be pushed past the diablo release.

--John