Re: Meeting tomorrow

Sorry I missed the meeting today, I was Open Source Bridge giving
a talk. I reviewed the logs, and for the record, my votes would
have been:

+1 Dashboard

+1 Scalr, but with condition that in order to go from incubation to
core, it would need to focus only on the service (not UI), be rewritten
in Python, and modify the HTTP API to look more OpenStack-y. We
would find a way to have this service appear in Dashboard for the UI
alongside nova, swift, etc.

+1 Keystone

-Eric