Re: Meeting today

Ok, but we should tie up these threads soon. We should add a policy discussion around security updates and processes.

Additionally, I would like to start a discussion around setting up targeted 'work groups' that have significant project impacts, but may not involve code. The two I am thinking about today are 1) a community driven legal group, and 2) a community driven strategy/vision and roadmap group.

These might be projects with PTLs, or maybe something else?

John

On Jul 12, 2011, at 11:01 AM, Jonathan Bryce <jbryce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Let's skip the live meeting this week unless anyone objects and we can hit topics 2 & 3 over email with live discussion next week. I think it's important to have nearly full attendance on #3.
>
> Jonathan.
>

> On Jul 12, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:46 AM, Jonathan Bryce <jbryce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> For the meeting scheduled for today at 2000UTC/3:00 PM CDT we have some items on the agenda. From http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/PPB :
>>>
>>> 1. Previous action items
>>> 2. OpenStack Trademark Policy (see http://www.openstack.org/brand/openstack-trademark-policy/ for background reading)
>>> 3. Revisit project autonomy / project philosophy discussion