Re: Revisit project autonomy / project philosophy discussion

On Jul 12, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:

> It seemed like a pretty clear decision was reached, but I could be
> wrong about it. Are you asking for a re-vote on the decision above at
> the next PPB meeting?

We also thought that a clear decision was reached. But further conversations have perhaps shown that what the decision means may not be consistent among even those who voted. I can go along with whatever the PP decides. I do think that there needs to be a little more clarity, though.

--John