Re: Revisit project autonomy / project philosophy discussion

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM, John Dickinson
<john.dickinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The community as a whole (ie the PPB)

On a different topic, I don't agree at all that the above is true. I
don't view the PPB as the community as a whole. I view the PPB as a
few appointed and elected folks that are attempting to define the
tenets of what it means to be an OpenStack project. But that is not
"the community" necessarily. Being a good open source community member
and having an open, vibrant and friendly contributor community isn't
necessarily part and parcel with the work that the PPB does to define
the vision of OpenStack...

Just a thought,
-jay