Re: PPB Tuesday Meeting

Jay,

>No problems at all, just wanted some more details on what you meant,
>that's all. Sounds perfectly fine. I think in the future, those
>private resources should also include a security-focused test suite
>and possible some lab hardware that could run a Jenkins builder that
>fires such a security test against deployments...

I definitely see the Group as having a role in security testing,
sponsoring / coordinating penetration testing, guidance on securing
infrastructure and configurations, etc. Hopefully that will all come as we
get geared up and more people become interested in the security side of
OpenStack.

>Anyway, great to have you in the OpenStack community, Jarret! Looking
>forward to working with you!

Thanks! I'm excited about getting the group rolling.

Jarret

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.