Re: Meeting today

The context is the rather long thread that occurred on the mailing list. I would say there's been quite a bit of discussion there already. I would like for us to at least talk about it in concept today even if we don't approve it wholesale in it's current format. I think the main concepts do align with quite a few of the mailing list posts.

Jonathan.