Re: API compatibility

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:33 AM, Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

The Glance API docs will live here:

https://github.com/openstack/image-api

Anne and I will move the current documentation today from here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~annegentle/openstack-manuals/trunk/files/head:/doc/source/docbkx/openstack-image-service-dev/

to the above location, and going forward, we will ensure that the RST
API documentation previously available here:

https://github.com/openstack/glance/blob/master/doc/source/glanceapi.rst

Will merge with the DocBookXML API documentation.

Cheers,
jay