Meeting tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow. We have a couple of outstanding questions around the API topic. One is if we feel there's a need for an official API coordinator and the second is setting up the first pass of basic guidelines. I propose we push until next week, maybe sending a request for feedback on these topics to the mailing list in the meantime. If anyone feels strongly that they want to meet this week, we can proceed with tomorrow's meeting and someone else can lead it. Any preferences?

Jonathan.

Follow ups