Re: Meeting tomorrow

I've added a minor rant to that Etherpad.  Other than that, I just desperately want us to get to a point that we're happy declaring Diablo's APIs as supported, stable, and future-compatible.

Ewan.

From: openstack-poc-bounces+ewan.mellor=citrix.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-poc-bounces+ewan.mellor=citrix.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonathan Bryce
Sent: 18 September 2011 09:31
To: openstack-poc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack-poc] Meeting tomorrow

Here is a link to an Etherpad to use as a scratchpad for the RFC on
API guidelines:

http://etherpad.openstack.org/RFC-API-Guidelines

Please provide input and one of us (jbryce?) can put out the eventual
RFC to the ML.

Anyone else have any additional initial feedback on this etherpad before I send out to the full OpenStack list? Jorge also put some samples in the wiki: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/APIManagement-sampleGuidelines . I told him we were going to use the etherpad as the RFC to the list.

I plan on sending out a note later today.

Jonathan.