Re: PPB Meeting

Jonathan Bryce wrote:
> Reminder that we have a PPB meeting scheduled at 2000UTC/2:00 PM CST. Does anyone have anything they'd like to cover?

I guess we could use some status update on the foundation, like how the
"set up a framework for discussing the foundation setup" is going...
People seem to wait for some announcement on how the discussion should
be handled before jumping into the Foundation ML discussion. For
example, should we just encourage people to present existing models and
advocate how well they would apply to OpenStack ?

--
Thierry Carrez