Re: Meeting Tomorrow

Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> Are we having a meeting tomorrow. We haven't had one in a long time.  I would like to discuss the potential need for a policy on third party apis.

I'm all for a meeting. However we said that a meeting should occur if
any agenda item is posted at least 24 hours before the meeting time, to
let people time to organize their time... and this was posted a bit late.

Maybe we should have an informal meeting and defer any voting (if
needed) to next week ? That could help in determining the issues that
came up at the design summit that we think belong in PPB land.

--
Thierry