Re: Proposed agenda item for tomorrow's meeting

We were going to meet again tomorrow to continue the discussion around alternate project designations and release schedules.

I'd also like to discuss the transition from PPB to Technical Committee with the move to the Foundation. Thierry has written a proposal in the wiki that we can use as a starting point:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/TechnicalCommittee

We are continuing to make good progress on drafting the legal documents and we need to get this finalized as well.

Jonathan