Re: Tomorrow's meeting

I'd like a few minutes to discuss what we do with code written to interface with a proprietary system that has no open-source or free equivalent. The specific case I've encountered is a review in glance [0] for a store that can talk to EMC Atmos [1]. I'm still in the information-gathering stage of this specific case, but I think the question stands.

Brian

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8735/
[1] http://www.emc.com/storage/atmos/atmos-cloud-storage-platform.htm