User Committee appointee

Last Friday, the Foundation Board of Directors appointed Tim Bell as a member of the User Committee. According to the Bylaws, the Technical Committee also needs to appoint someone to the User Committee. Those two initial appointees will then be able to bootstrap the User Committee and grow it further. Would you all like to meet briefly tomorrow during our regular time to discuss this and appoint someone? Alternately, we could handle it over email.

I would like to start by nominating Ryan Lane from Wikimedia. I think Ryan has done a great job of evangelizing OpenStack and also being a good voice for users among the technical community.

Anyone else is welcome to nominate alternatives.

Jonathan

Follow ups