openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Proposal for OpenStack Integration Tests hacking file

While talking some of the development team last week, it was brought up that it would be useful to come up to a hacking file file similar to what Nova has. The goal of this is to provide some style and design guidance when developing tests that will reside in the suite. I've put together a draft one based on the coding standards from Nova added together with some of my initial thoughts as to test design recommendations. I'd be really interested for any feedback and thoughts.

Daryl
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.